Work as an Antenatal Educator
within a nationwide agency
If you decided that the EXTENDED Diploma in Antenatal, Hypnobirthing Education and Teaching is for you, then congratulations! Your options to create the financial security and freedom you desire have just opened up even more. Students that have completed this qualification are invited to join Birth+ as an educator.
Birth+ is essentially an "everything done for you" agency which handles your marketing, promotions, emails and bookings – all you need to do is teach!
Our classes are very different from the norm as they include birth education, hypnobirthing AND support to protect parents’ mental health. Parents are often paying out around £300 for these classes and dedicating a lot of time to attend– we charge £167 and keep things simple and easy with a 12-hour class format. On top of that we have top class targeted marketing strategy.
As a Birth+ educator you will be provided with:
- Your own profile on Birth+ that you can update independently and very easily with your details, classes etc.
- A secure defined territory. We do not allow other practitioners within a 15 mile radius of where you choose to run your classes.
- Bookings and deposit all handled by Birth+, we even send you the goody bags for your parents!
- All the teaching plans, access to the resources area for handouts, guides etc for your classes.
- Access to the Community Hub where you will find ongoing support, articles research etc. This keeps your classes fresh and up-to-date. Although you do not need to do any marketing, we do offer marketing support on here as well, in case you want your own website, facebook page, exhibit at any local shows etc.
- Wide range of info graphics, blogs posts, articles, social media posts, emails and funnel templates for use on social media.
- Access to a wide range of printable marketing material.
- A payment of £110 per couple - up to 8 couples are booked per course. You can run as many courses as you wish.
- As a self-employed practitioner you will be responsible for your insurance, tax and NI.
- You are also able to run your own independent classes, setting your own prices, under your own branding. As Birth+ is copyrighted you may not use our course structure, lesson plans or materials within your independent classes.
- Birth+ is a research project examining the connections between childbirth education and parents’ mental health. We are endeavouring to reduce the incidence of mental health complications and suicides. As a practitioner you will be a valuable asset in this goal. At 6 weeks and 6 months post birth, Birth+ will request parents complete a research form. This allows us to monitor the quality of our classes and adjust the content to have the greatest impact on parents. We will also request feedback from yourselves to help shape these classes.
How does It work?
- Following your qualification and workshop with us, should you wish, you have the option of setting up a profile on the Birth+ website. Parents can then book onto your classes via Birth+.
- On booking parents pay a non-refundable deposit which covers their goody bag, administration costs etc.
- The balance of £110 per couple is then invoiced and paid directly to you.
- We then send you the goody bags ready to hand out during class.
The goody bags consist of:
- A handheld fan to cool down in those hot hospital rooms
- A massage ball and oil
- Lip balm for dry lips.
- Candle to practice mindfulness.
- Top Tips cards
- Affirmation Cards